Scout Flea Market is a fun, one day event taking place in the parking lot surrounding True North. 35 amazing vendors will bring their vintage, handmade and cool thrifty finds. Scout is known for its salvage, food, great deals and awesome vendors… all in a fun atmosphere.
Besides shopping the Scout Flea Market vendors outside, you can shop 125+ vendors inside True North, all restocked for this event.
Scout Flea Market believes the show always goes on, regardless of rain, snow or sunshine. We don’t cancel. There is no fee to attend and it’s a great family event. Live music, food, adult beverages, a kids scavenger hunt and nice people all make up the Scout Flea Market experience. Plan to attend the next market.
Saturday, April 22, 2023 from 10am-2pm
Vendor space is very limited. Apply today! Scout Flea Market (SFM) will only be accepting 35 vendors for each market. The fee is $50 per vendor.
- Applications are juried and pending approval.
- A $25 deposit is required when you apply.
- Acceptance as a vendor for SFM is not guaranteed.
- If you are not accepted as a vendor, your $25 deposit will be refunded.
- Space must be paid in full within 60 days of acceptance.
- All spaces not paid in full by October 1st, 2022 will be forfeited to the next applicant on the waiting list and deposit will not be refunded.
- Each space is approximately 2 parking spaces (18’x12′).
- Electricity, tents and/or table rental is not available.
- SFM does not issue refunds.
- Market goes on rain or shine.
Deposit required for consideration.